This policy applies where we are acting as a data controller with respect to the personal data of our website visitors and service users; in other words, where we determine the purposes and means of the processing of that personal data.
2. How we use your personal data
We may process data about your use of our website and services ("usage data").
- The usage data may include:
- your IP address, geographical location, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths, as well as information about the timing, frequency and pattern of your service use.
- The source of the usage data is our analytics tracking system.
- This usage data may be processed for the purposes of analysing the use of the website.
- The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests of improving our website.
We may process your account data ("account data").
- The account data may include:
- your name and email address.
- The source of the account data is you or your employer.
- The account data may be processed for the purposes of operating our website, maintaining back-ups of our databases and communicating with you.
- The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests for a proper administration of our website and business.
We may process information contained in any enquiry you submit to us regarding goods and/or services ("enquiry data").
- The enquiry data may be processed for the purposes of offering, marketing and selling relevant goods to you.
- The legal basis for this processing is our business development and communication.
We may process information relating to transactions, including purchases of goods, that you enter into with us and/or through our website ("transaction data").
- The transaction data may include your contact details and the transaction details.
- The transaction data may be processed for the purpose of supplying the purchased goods and services and keeping proper records of those transactions.
- The legal basis for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps, at your request, to enter into such a contract and our legitimate interests for a proper administration of our website and business.
In addition to the specific purposes for which we may process your personal data set out in this section, we may also process any of your personal data where such processing is necessary for compliance with legal obligations.
- The usage data may include:
3. Providing your personal data to others
In addition to the specific disclosures of personal data set out in this Section, we may disclose your personal data where such disclosure is necessary for compliance with legal obligations.
4. Retaining and deleting personal data
Personal data that we process for any purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for those purposes.
Notwithstanding the other provisions of this section, we may retain your personal data where such retention is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another person.
5. Your rights
You have the right to confirmation as to whether or not we process your personal data and, where we do, access to the personal data, together with certain additional information. That additional information includes details of the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned and the recipients of the personal data.
You can access your personal data by visiting the Data export request page when visiting our website.
You can delete your personal data by visiting the Data delete request page when visiting our website.
You have the right to have any inaccurate personal data about you rectified and, taking into account the purposes of the processing, to have any incomplete personal data about you completed.
You may exercise any of your rights in relation to your personal data by written notice to us or by visiting the pages in the side menu when logged into our website.